St. Paul's is a safe, fun, and inspiring place for children birth through 6th grade. It is our goal to facilitate an environment where kids experience God’s life-changing power. We strive to help children grow in their relationships with Jesus Christ.
We would love to serve you! If you have specific needs or any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
During our Traditional 8:30am Service, 9:45 Sunday School Hour, and 11am Contemporary Service, we offer nursery services for children 0-36 months. Please check in at the "Children’s Ministry Check-In" desk before taking children to the nursery.
Children's Sunday School
- 9:30 - 9:45am - Please check children in at the at the "Children’s Ministry Check-In" desk before taking children to their classes.
- 9:45 - 10:55am - Sunday School
- Young Children (ages 2 ½ thru 4) can be taken to the Orange Room for both the Sunday School Hour and stay through the 2nd service if the family is attending the contemporary worship hour.
- Children (Kindergarten thru 6th Grade) can be taken to the Power Plant (located in the main hall of the lower level) during the Sunday school hour to learn about and experience stories from the Bible while building relationships.
- 11am service only
Children, (age 3 through 1st Grade), are invited to join Kid's Church during the 2nd service. Children are to be picked up in the preschool area as soon as the service is over.
- Young Children (ages 2 ½ thru 4) may remain in their class after Sunday school to continue into Kids Church without joining adults in the sanctuary.
- Children (age 4 - 6) can join adults in the sanctuary for the music and greeting time and then will be dismissed to the children's program.
Safe Child Handbook
St. Paul's Evangelical Church has developed a Children's Ministry Policies and Procedures Handbook (2015) for Children's Ministry events. These policies are in place to provide a safe, nurturing enviroment for every child that participates in our programs.
For more details, you can download a copy of our Children's Ministry Policy and Procedure Handbook.