"Following the Christ" Wednesday Evening Lenten Series, March 1 thru April 5
Join us as we delve into the key moments of Jesus' life, in preparation for the remenbrance of His death and resurection.
- 5:45 pm - Light dinner in the Multipurpose Room (suggested donation, $3 adults, $1 children)
- 7:15 pm - Worship service with sermon on "Following the Christ" (preceded by hymn sing at 7 pm)
There will be special guest speakers each week:
- 3/08 - The Teaching of Jesus - Chris Rolland
- 3/15 - The Healing of Jesus - Pastor Mark Friz
- 3/22 - The Miracles of Jesus - Pastor Andrew Seley
- 3/29 - The Lordship of Jesus - Bob Schalk
- 4/05 - The Annointing of Jesus - Pastor Dan Walter
Ginny Owens and The Lockwoods in Concert, March 26 @ 7 pm
Dove Award winner Ginny Owens and Nashville duo The Lockwood’s will be in concert at St. Paul's on Sunday night, March 26. They will also lead us in worship during our Acoustic Worship service at 11 am that morning. Invite your friends and family. You won't want to miss this special evening of music!
World Vision Hunger Fund Collection, March 26
This year for Lent, we are going to donate to the Hunger Fund of World Vision. Tragically, a child dies from hunger and related causes every 15 seconds. Millions more are malnourished and at risk of physical and mental impairment from chronic hunger. Any gift we make to the Hunger Fund will multiply 10X to help provide life-saving food and essential care to hungry children where the needs are most urgent. We have honor cards available in the church office and the Welcome Center, which will enable you to give a gift in honor or memory of someone you love. You can write a personal note and let your loved one know that you gave a gift to World Hunger in their honor. All donations need to be in by March 26th.
Good Friday Service, April 14 @ 7:15 pm
Easter Sunday Celebration, April 16
- 6:30 am - Sunrise Service - followed by breakfast
- 8:30 am - Traditional Service
- 9:45 am - Family Easter Egg Hunt
- 11:00 am - Acoustic Service
See the Green Sheet for more information.
Churches for Life - Life Summit, April 1 8:00 - 2:30
Get inspired and informed to champion life. The keynote speaker will be Dr. Jeffrey Gibbs, presenting "The Church, the Gospel, and Life". The conference takes place at West County Assembly of God, 13431 North Outer 40, St. Louis, MO. Register at www.getintolife. Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch.