Wednesday Evening Lenten Services - February 21 - March
- Join us as we prepare our hearts for the death and resurrection of our Lord.
- 5:30 - Light dinner provided. Please bring a cold side or salad to share if you are able.
- 6:15 - Testimonies in the Multi-purpose Room. Let a Pastor know if you would like to share!
- 7:00 - Hymn Sing in Sanctuary
- 7:15 - Weekly service - studying the book of Daniel.
Family Game Afternoon - February 24th @ 3 - 5 p.m.
- Parents, grandparents, kids, and grandkids, are all invited to a fun afternoon of playing a fast and easy game called Tenzi.
- There will also be activities for all preschool aged kids.
- Please bring a peanut free finger food to share.
- Contact Janet Rolle for more information.
Christ in the Passover - March 21st @ 7:15 p.m.
A representative from Jews for Jesus will have a presentation about how the elements of Passover can point us to Christ. This will happen during one of our Wednesday Evening Lenten Services. As with the other services, it will be preceeded by a light dinner, testimonies, and hymn sing.
See the Green Sheet for more information.
Ambassadors of Harmony Concert - March 24th @ 8 p.m.
If you have never heard a capella music in St. Louis’ Cathedral Basilica, now is your opportunity. We have reserved 40 tickets for the Ambassadors of Harmony concert. The normal rate is $29.00 for these tickets, but we have a group rate at $23.00. Ambassadors will be singing Gospel songs like “Ride the Chariot,” along with sacred songs like “Salvation is Created” by Pavel Chesnokov. Call the church office or talk to Pastor Mark for tickets.