National Prayer Chain - October 1
- We will be joining the National Prayer Chain on October 1st, 2017 from 2:00-3:00 pm. During this time, we will be standing at the corner of Olive and Warson, praying and holding signs to remind people that all life is precious in the sight of God. (Signs will be provided at the event)
- We will offer a light luncheon before the event with a guest speaker from ThriVe at 12:30 pm. The luncheon is FREE, but registration is required. Please click HERE to RSVP with your name and number of people who will attend the luncheon, or you call the church office at 314-993-0015.
- We hope you will join us to show support for this important cause.
Hymns and Hers Concert - October 1
- Join us for a night of music from two modern hymn writers, Latifah Alattas and Aaron Strumpel.
- Doors open at 6:15, Concert will start at 6:30.
- A love offering will be taken up after the concert to support the artists.
Feast of Tiny Foods (Fingerfood Luncheon) - October 4 @ 11:30 pm
- Help support our missions with your $12 ticket, and enjoy many hors d'ouvres, sweets, and entertainment.
- Tickets available on Sundays in the Welcome Center, or call the church office.
Trunk or Treat - October 29 @ 2 - 3:30 pm
- Find a costume, decorate your car, and join us for this Fun Fall Family event!
- If you are interested in sponsoring a car, please sign-up in the Welcome Center
- We would also appreciate any donations of candy for this event
See the Green Sheet for more information.